REVAMPING AND UPGRADES OF DRIVES AND AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
UPGRADES OF DRIVES AND AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
We are committed to providing lifecycle assistance for our power electronics/inverters, which can offer 20+ years of performance with proper use and maintenance. Our services include upgrading obsolete components with new state-of-the-art ones ensures operation of the plant and minimizes downtime.
Our engineers continuously develop new solutions to bring your systems to a higher level of efficiency, reliability and performance.
TYPICAL UPGRADES INCLUDE:
- Replacement of old DC drives, MG sets and AC drives
- Upgrades of machine electrical control systems including PLC replacement
- Replacement of obsolete controllers with latest generation PLC or ARTICS system
- Integration of new diagnostics systems and data historians
- HMI upgrades and improvements
- DC to AC conversion of drives and motors