Top and Tower CabinetsLow Voltage Drives & Inverters
Top and Tower Boxes: this is where all information converges, is processed and results in the optimal positioning of your WTG vis-a-vis the wind.
We offer a comprehensive service portfolio for switchgear and control cabinets and can draw on the wide-ranging expertise of highly qualified designers and developers in its own R&D department. For customer-specific production, extensive capacities for individual production as well as series and flow production are available at the Salzbergen facility on a production area of over 6,000 square meters.
Customers can benefit from the worldwide footprint. Production is in accordance with all current national and international standards such as VDE, DIN, EN and ISO as well as analogous to UL and CSA. The last-named are certified by TÜV SÜD. The top & tower cabinets are manufactured in Salzbergen facility which is listed as a UL Panelshop and authorized to provide type certificates for the electrical equipment of a plant in accordance with the current Low Voltage Directive and Machinery Directive.
We develop and build switch and control cabinets for various machines and equipment – starting from the production of prototypes to serial production. Also special solutions, e.g. a special housing for high environmental demands, will be delivered according to the appropriate norms and guidelines.
Our services include:
- Creation of circuit diagram in ePlan P8 or ePlan ProPanel
- 2D or 3D switch and control cabinet construction
- Automated production of mounting plates and door/wall cut-outs
- Design of components based on DIN EN 60204-1 and DIN EN 61439-1/2
- CE-certification of switch and control cabinets for the European market
- UL/CSA certification of switch and control cabinets for the North American market. Either through SSB Panel Shop Listing or single listing of the cabinets or rather single components
- Design of complete drive units – converter / motor combination
- Function test under full load conditions
- Rotation test bench, vibration tests
- Climate chamber with 40m³ for tests on complete systems (temperatures from -40°C to +60°C)
- Salt-spray test / corrosion test
- Installation and und commissioning on site