Answer Drives DCLow Voltage Drives & Inverters
The ideal solution for any types of industrial DC applications
Answer Drives DC is a family of compact, high performance three-phase AC/DC thyristor converters with two or four quadrant operation, high, dynamic response, ease of customization and fully digital control. These drives are the ideal solution for any types of industrial DC applications, from the simplest to the most complex.
They have been designed for use in industrial environments and is the response to application requirements in the steel, paper, cement, naval and industrial sectors.
Our Answer Drives DC converters are user-friendly and offer:
- insensitivity to network frequencies and input phase rotation
- checking of the status of the drive at power on and tachogenerator connections
- converter configuration without the use of special tools
- automatic calibration, thanks to the auto-tuning function
- display of main variables and faults
- recording of main variables.
- Current range: 0 to 4000 A dc
- Voltage: 380 to 950 V ac